The General Data Protection Regulation is a set of laws put in place by the European Commission from May 25, 2018 for all companies operating in Europe. K-EYES is therefore concerned.
WHAT DOES IT CHANGE CONCRETELY ?
In order to protect Internet users from data leaks or misuse of personal data, it is now mandatory for companies to keep visitors informed of all computer processing that is carried out on the basis of the data collected.
Like all e-merchants, we collect data on our Internet users and we work with several third-party service providers, who therefore have access to some of our data.
This data is essential to provide you with the best experience on our site and to ensure the smooth processing of your order.
WHERE ARE THE SERVERS OF THE K-EYES SITE ?
The servers of the K-EYES website are exclusively at OVH, in France, in datacenters in the North of France.
In these servers, you will find our database necessary for the operation of the site. Information concerning customer accounts is stored there.
In order to allow you to retrieve your order history, this data is only deleted if you request it.
DOES K-EYES SELL MY PERSONAL DATA ?
K-EYES does not and never will sell your personal data.
Some companies exchange customer files for commercial prospecting, this is not the case with K-EYES.
All the data we collect is on our premises and will never be given, rented or sold to any third party company or companies.
HOW SECURE ARE MY PASSWORDS ?
Passwords are stored "encrypted" and cannot be decrypted. Your passwords are therefore secure.
WHAT ABOUT MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER ?
For credit card payments, we work with one of the largest French service providers, Hipay, which guarantees the security of your data.
At no time do we have access to your credit card number.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO YOU COLLECT ABOUT ME AND WHAT IS IT USED FOR ?
K-EYES may ask the Internet user for personal data during the consultation and use of the site, in particular:
- when the Internet User creates an account
- when the Internet User places an order on the Site
- when the Internet User contacts customer service
The data collected is intended for the use of K-EYES to enable the management of the commercial and contractual relationship with the Internet User and to inform him/her, if necessary, of offers and news.
The Internet User may receive, if he/she has given his/her express consent, electronic prospecting from K-EYES and its partners.
The Internet User may cancel his subscription at any time via the unsubscribe link contained in the aforementioned electronic canvassing.
In accordance with the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, as amended by the Act of 6 August 2004, the Internet User has the right to access, oppose and rectify any personal data concerning him/her as specified in the chapter "protection of privacy".
When you create a customer account on our site, we record in our systems all the information necessary to place an order: your email, your first and last name, your postal address and your telephone number so that we can prepare and deliver your package.
These order data are transmitted to the various service providers who work to ensure that your parcel reaches you: our logistician who prepares the parcel and the carrier who brings it to you.
They have absolutely no right to use your data for anything other than processing your order and must delete these data from their computer system after processing. These service providers store the data in data centres in Europe.
However, if you choose to be delivered outside Europe, your data such as your postal address is necessarily transmitted to the logistics services of the carrier who will deliver you in that country.
If you have given us your consent, we also use your email address to send you our weekly newsletter. Please note that if you no longer wish to receive these e-mails, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the newsletter. It takes effect immediately.
The service provider we use for our newsletters is Mailchimp. It guarantees us a maximum security on data storage.
With the aim of constantly improving, we use software and services operated by third party service providers that allow us to understand our business as well as possible. As such, we provide these tools with data on our customer base, your browsing history on our site and information on products ordered.
Most of our tools are hosted in France or in Europe, but some of our tools have an activity in the United States.
As a result, all this data manipulated for statistical purposes outside Europe is completely anonymous.
Like most online merchants, we record your visits and then display advertising when you browse other websites. This process does not manipulate any personal data and neither the advertising company nor third party sites displaying our advertisements have access to your contact details.
If you no longer wish to see our advertisements, you can delete the cookies from your web browser.
How to delete cookies? https://www.comment-supprimer.com/les-cookies/
Product Reviews :
Your e-mail address, first name, last name and order reference are transmitted to our partner Avis Verified who will send you a satisfaction survey. This data is not passed on to any other company and is only used for the purpose of evaluating your shopping experience on K-EYES website.
WHAT IF I WANT TO CHANGE OR DELETE THE DATA YOU HAVE ABOUT ME AT HOME?
Most of the data can be modified directly by you from your customer area on our website.
If ever you do not find what you want, we invite you to write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying your request.
WHAT ARE COOKIES ?
A cookie is a small text file that a web server can keep on a computer's hard drive to store information about the Internet User. The cookie uniquely identifies your computer, and can only be read by the Website that sent it to the computer.
A cookie is not an executable file or program and therefore cannot be spread.
WHAT ARE COOKIES USED FOR ?
Cookies are used to obtain statistical information on the use of our Website.
HOW DO I DISABLE COOKIES ?
The Internet user can set his browser to accept or refuse the cookies he or she receives or to have the browser warn him when a server wants to keep a cookie or delete it from his computer. On his mobile phone, he can delete cookies on the "Settings" option.
To prevent the installation of cookies you must follow the instructions corresponding to the browser used:
• - Internet Explorer: on the menu "Tools> Internet Options", click on the "Privacy" tab, select the desired setting and press advanced settings. Select "Ignore automatic cookie management". Select "Enable" or "Block". We recommend that you enable the option "Always accept session cookies" or "tell websites not to track me", depends on your browser version. You can also delete installed cookies by clicking on the option "delete cookies individually".
• - Chrome: on the "Tools> Settings" menu, click on the "Privacy> Content Settings" tab. After selecting the option "show advanced settings", click on your preferred cookie setting. If you do not wish to allow installation, you can select the option "Block site data and third-party cookies".
• - Opera: On the menu "Settings> Preferences", click on the "Advanced" tab. On the "Cookies" menu select the options "Accept traces" or "Never accept cookies". If you would like to have a more comprehensive level of control over the cookies that are installed on your computer, we recommend that you select the option "Ask me before accepting cookies".
• - Safari: on the "Tools> Preferences" menu, click on the "Security" tab. On the "Accept Cookies" menu, select "Always" or "Never". If you have an iPhone, you will need to go to "Settings> Safari" and select whether or not to accept cookies.
If you use another browser, you can get more information about setting up cookies through the help or support section of the browser itself.
THE COOKIES WE ISSUE ON OUR SITE
When you connect to our site www.k-eyes.com, we may, subject to your choices, install various cookies in your terminal enabling us to recognise your terminal's browser during the period of validity of the cookie concerned. The Cookies we issue are used for the purposes described below, subject to your choices, which result from the parameters of your browser software, used during your visit to our site.
The Cookies we issue allow us to :
• - To establish statistics and volumes of frequentation and use of the various elements making up our site www.k-eyes.com (sections and content visited, paths), enabling us to improve the interest and ergonomics of our services.
• - To adapt the presentation of our Site to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits to our Site, depending on the hardware and the viewing or reading software that your terminal contains.
• - To store information relating to a form that you have completed on our website www.k-eyes.com (registration or access to your account) or to products, services or information that you have chosen on our Website (subscribed service, contents of a shopping cart, etc.).
• - To allow you to access reserved and personal areas of our site www.k-eyes.com, such as your account, thanks to identifiers or data that you may have previously entrusted to us.
• - To implement security measures, for example, when you are asked to reconnect to a content or service after a certain period of time.
COOKIES ISSUED BY THIRD PARTIES
The advertising content (graphics, animations, videos, etc.) displayed in our advertising spaces may contain cookies issued by third parties: either the advertiser that issued the advertising content in question, or a company that is a third party to the advertiser (communication consulting agency, audience measurement company, targeted advertising service provider, etc.), which has associated a cookie with an advertiser's advertising content.
Where appropriate, cookies issued by these third parties may allow them, during the period of validity of these cookies :
• - To count the number of displays of advertising content disseminated via our advertising spaces,
• - To identify the advertisements thus displayed, the number of users having clicked on each advertisement, enabling them to calculate the sums due as a result and to draw up statistics
• - Recognize your device when you subsequently navigate to any other site or service on which these advertisers or third parties also issue cookies and,
If necessary, to adapt these third-party sites and services or the advertisements they broadcast to the navigation of your device of which they may be aware.